Tuesday, April 20, 2010

really yummy snack idea/sandwhich alternative


I was just reminded of a really good snack and thought I would share. As a an alternative to a sandwhich you can make a lettuce wrap...trust me it is a lot better than it sounds!

All you have to do is get romain lettuce, laughing cow light cheese, and whatever low fat deli meat you like (I personally like it best with turkey). Spread the cheese, add the meat and tadaa! You still have a nice crunch factor from the lettuce ( which at least for me tends to be a key for satisfaction), it is delicious and very good for you.

I'm going to make it tonight and will post a picture, if anyone else gives it a try please let me know what you think :)

1 comment:

  1. I had the honor of eating this snack with Alina last night and it was DELICIOUS. It is healthy, different and most importantly satisfies the crunch craving.

    ReplyDelete