Thursday, April 22, 2010

Body Combat- My New Favorite Class

It took me a while to get the guts to try combat,probably since everytime I walked by the class there was angry rock music and lots of angry punching, but once my favorite instructor told me that you burned up to 1200 calories in an hour I decided to give it a try. Combat has quickly become my favorite gym class. It is a combination of a variety of matial arts put to music, (only the last song was scary rock the rest are technoish). After a month of doing combat I really feel a difference in my level of cario, while at first I was dying inbetween each routine, now I am dying a little less :)

Here is a video clip that gives you a little glance into the life of a combat class goer, (clearly I am not that coordinated)


No comments:

Post a Comment