Saturday, April 24, 2010

the magic of a sweatband


Although sweatbands are usually associated with basketball players or 80's work out instructors I have to admit that I bought one, and I LOVE IT. Our gym here in Spain is not too keen on AC, entonces it is very very hot in our classes and we sweat a lot. Sweating is great, you feel like you accomplished something, but having to wipe your face every 2 seconds is not only gross but annoying.

Alex and I had been talking about purchasing sweatbands for a while, half as a joke and half seriously, but last weekend at the mall we decided to take the plunge. We were going to get matching ones but decided to cool it and got differenct colors.

Conclusion of the story, yes I do look like an 80's work out instructor, my bright blue pants and off the sholder work out shirt don't help that situation, but not having to wipe sweat off my face every two seconds has been an amazing experience I would recommend to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment